Pages

Monday 2 July 2012

Long Weekend :) 


Hi friends!  Just thought I'd update you on my weekend ... but first things first: 

I FINALLY MADE A YOUTUBE ACCOUNT :) I will finally be making/editing/posting videos.    And I have SO many ideas to spew out there ... I even made a list (...several) so as to contain all my thoughts and organize them nicely :)  I have bought so much for summer lately, so I want to hurry up & do a vid before I start to forget things lol! 

Moving on .... so this weekend was a Long Weekend because of CANADA DAY :)  (I think it's quite fitting that I made my YouTube account yesterday, as my username is both patriotic and related to Canada Day!).   

THURSDAY

Thursday night was spent with family ... my Aunt was with us for a few days ... Lils made us the following dinner (SO DELISH) :


Steak and a Sweet Potato Casserole dish (Twice Baked Sweet Potato with leeks, gruyere cheese and other goodies) - SO FREAKIN' GOOD! NOM NOM NOM. 

Please note: Auntie wanted me to be her food model LOL



FRIDAY

Adam came over for dinner and spent the evening with us :) ... 


LOL My rendition of "Sound of Music" when the children sing "Coo-Coo" ...


Saturday

Quite the eventful and long day ... Adam & I did a bit of shopping, picked up a few items we may need for the upcoming week among a few other things ;) 

We also went to my favourite restaurant, Earls, where I had my Naples Margarita pizza with the infamous parmesan dip ... YUM!

Dinner was then followed by a movie, we went to see Ted.  It was hilarious and all-around awesome! 

I had a really nice day-date :) xoxox

Sunday

Sunday was Canada Day!  I spent mine with family ... Had a shot of this delicious drink: (White Cake Flavoured Vodka)


 It was, honestly, just a fun and relaxing day!


Now it's finally Monday, and hopefully I can get around to those videos I had planned! :)

Steph
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment