Pages

Thursday 28 June 2012

Natural Daylight Satin Nickel Mirror

Newest and most favourite addition to my bathroom ... ! 


This Conair mirror is double sided (one side is 1x magnification while the other is 8x) and is surrounded by florescent lighting.  This lighting has HONESTLY and SERIOUSLY made a difference in my make-up application.  Some days, I wouldn't blend so well, I'd use too much etc. and my mom would either point it out or start rubbing my neck to blend it LOL.  Whenever she did it, it always put me in a bad mood.  Not that I was ever mad at her.... I was more frustrated and self-conscious.  The problem, here, is the lighting in my bathroom.  While my makeup application looked flawless there, it was far from flawless in direct sunlight.  Ergo, I would walk out of the house not knowing the difference because in my own mirror, it looked well blended etc.  

I then decided to test out my mom's mirror (the one pictured above) and I just LOVED how my make-up looked after.  Both in direct sunlight and my own bathroom lighting, it looked really nice!  So I asked her where she had purchased the mirror, as I was interested in it and really liked it.  She then told me I could put it in my bathroom since she rarely ever uses it! :) Ask and you shall receive?  Not on every occasion, but some.  Thanks mom! 

For those who might be wondering, this can be purchased at: Costco ($49.99 CAN)

Interestingly enough, she had bought it at a Costco in Maui (LOL OF ALL PLACES) so I can then justifiably say that our Canadian Costco's aren't the only carriers of the product!

Seriously, test out different lightings!  Many of you already know that natural light is the best for make-up application, and this mirror (or any mirror that produces natural light) is a real helper!  

That's my little story... :) 
Ta-Ta for now!

Steph 
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment