Pages

Monday 23 July 2012

On a Monday... opps! :) LOL 


Hi Loves, 


So I've decided to issue a few "set" blog days, each with a corresponding title such as the one above.  Today will most likely be a two-in-one, seeing as it IS Monday, and today has been deemed my product review day.  As for the other days, you will see them play out throughout the week ... Of course, aside from these set days, I'll still blog random things .... :) 


SO, with that being said, onto Sunday Funday!!!!! 


For those who may not know, Sunday Funday can be used to blog about various things.  In my case, I like the idea of logging what I've done throughout the week.  So my version of Sunday Funday will consist of a little montage (such as the one below) depicting fun things I've done throughout the week :)


  
As you can see, my week consisted mainly of: food/baking, Batman, boyfriend and the bestie ... 


It was so nice to spend the whole weekend with my love, can't wait until we live together permanently. I could go on forever about how I love that boy ... He just gets me. 


As for Batman, I am a HUGEEEEEE batman fan-girl.  Anything and everything Batman, I'm in.  So, this past week, Adam and I watched both Batman Begins and TDK to prep for the premiere!  We saw it in IMAX, which was super exciting because I had yet to sit in the IMAX theatre.  Anddddd, OMFG it was amazingggggg.  I want so badly to go back and see it again.  It was everything I could hope for in the end.  I cried, I laughed and cheered.  Well, to be honest, I was the only one who cheered when the end credits came on LOL.  Everyone clapped, but I was the obnoxious, verbal cheerer.  Gotta show my love ;)  As you can see in the 2 bottom right pictures, Adam and I wore out batman shirts to show appreciation :)  I also donned Batman nails, painting all the nails black except my ring finger which was painted yellow. 


HIMYM - Adam and I just finished watching Season 6.  One more to go until we're caught up :) GAH Such a good show.  Can't believe it took me 5+ years to like it.  I'm so silly. 


In terms of baking/foods:  The bestie and I made Healthy Banana Muffins, 75 cals each and 0.6 grams of fat.  They were super delish, I'm actually looking to make more as they made a great breakfast item :) 


I made homemade Pad Thai ... and 


I also took a go at these FAT FREE brownies, which were surprisingly yummy.  Perfect treat when you are craving chocolate, or that brownie flavour ... :) 



Hope you all had a WONDERFUL week/weekend.

I will *most likely* be back later today with more posts....  :)

Steph
xoxox


HAPPY SUNDAY FUNDAY :)




No comments:

Post a Comment