Pages

Tuesday 17 July 2012

HI LOVES!

I have so much to tell you/show you!  I currently have a vlog video processing/converting and it will be up on YouTube soon! :) 

Adam and I just got back from vacay, and it was such an awesome trip!  The weather was just beautiful .... and I just love the boy so much, spending a week with him makes my heart melt and collapse in a heap of happiness .... 


On a beauty related note ... I picked up these goodies at a Flea Market while away: 


I am just in love with the watch!  It's by GENEVA.  The bracelets are also super cute! :)  I've seen quite a few girls on YouTube sporting them, and the person I bought them from was offering "One for $8 or Two for $10" ... don't really think we need to think twice about that one LOL.  I also needed a new wallet, and this Coach one was only $15.  Real or not, I'm not that concerned....

I feel like this is such a random post, sorry guys! haha

Last night, I made a super yummy dish for Adam and I.  It was called "Farmhouse Chicken Dinner."  (Recipe can be found here).  Instead of using whole chickens, I bought the frozen, pre-cooked chicken slices and kinda skipped some of the steps as a result.  The end result was pretty good!  Adam couldn't stop licking the leftover sauce! (Note: I also made a side of green beans ... gotta have them veggies!) 



And that will be all for now, friends.
Talk to you soon! :) 

Steph
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment