Pages

Monday 9 April 2012

Revlon ColourBurst Lip Butter 

In Strawberry Shortcake (080) 

What better way to begin my reviews then with one of the market's hottest grabs at the moment?
In fact, when I picked this baby up, I ran into a girl who had been to 4 different stores, each of which had run out! 

After minutes of contemplation, I grabbed this very soft shade ...








Honestly, my experience with this product has been absolutely wonderful.  I love the cute packaging.  But even more then that, it feels amazing on my lips.  It is very smooth, almost with a texture that reminds me of lip-gloss without the sticky, gooey-ness!  

As you can see, the colour I picked is very light.  It has a nice hint of colour, not too dark, so it's perfect for an everyday, much more simple look.  The formula allows for a nice, smooth application; it's simple and fun!  I have a feeling this will be a summer favourite!  

I picked mine up at Walmart for $7.97.  Might seem like a bit much, but hey, I'm looking forward to soft lips this summer!  It's easy enough to apply an SPF Lip Balm prior to applying the Lip Butter. 

Another thing to note for those of you who might be wondering: it is scent free.  Which is absolutely PERFECT for me, considering my step-mom is allergic to anything that smells too sweet or fruity.  

Overall, satisfied customer :) 

Steph.  
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment