Pages

Sunday 22 April 2012

Holy Busy Weekend! 

Hey friends, I have been non-stop since Thursday!  I finished my take-home exam at 5, and Adam then came over and took me out for ice cream at one of my fav parlours: Marble Slab!  I had Birthday Cake and Swiss Chocolate mixed with Nestle Crunch bits, YUM! :) 

Happiness

Kisses! I look overly excited ... Baha who wouldn't be having finished third year AND having an amazing boyfriend ;) ? 

Friday night was then spent with the bestie at her Uni house.  We shared great homemade hamburgers, fries and conversations.  We also went to Dirty Phils.  That's not it's real name, but in all honesty it should be LOL.  Free drinks and British accents were some minor highlights of the night ♥ 


Hope everyone had a great weekend! 
Product reviews will resume shortly :) 

Steph
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment