Pages

Sunday 8 April 2012

Introductions are in order...


Hi friends! 

My name is Stephanie Elise.  I'm a 20 year old English Lit Major who, apart from reading books, loves loves loves makeup/beauty products.  My mother did not allow me to wear makeup until I was 16, as she believed I should embrace my 'natural beauty.'  I respect that decision, and I think my appreciation for makeup - the art of beauty as opposed to the slop-show - has only enveloped over the years.  


As one can only imagine, I am still in University and, ergo, am quite poor/broke.  I usually save up for the really expensive products that I have been lusting after.  I dream of having a makeup room all to myself one day ... aren't I just the wishful thinker!  

Anyways, this was just supposed to be a short introduction.  You will get to know so much more about me along the way.  I plan to be a beauty guru/blogger for quite a long time... and this is just the beginning.

Have a great night.
Steph.
xxoo

P.S. My hair doesn't always look this silly/bad.  I just liked my make-up yesterday ... so focus on that ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment