Pages

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Hi Friends :) 

I know, I've been slacking.  I have been so busy with finals lately, haven't had time to update.  I have some shopping haul videos lined up, miscellaneous stores and items really.  However, those won't be up until after Thursday (9pm I submit my take-home exam and I am DONE-ZO FOR THA SUMMER! Woooo).  

Anywhos, for now, I decided to snap some shots last night (I took a little break at 8 and went out to run errands with my man)....

Note: I styled my hair last night to give somewhat of a side-bang effect.  I haven't had side bangs since high school (as styling is made a little easier that way what with a hectic Uni schedule) however ... I do miss the side bangs ... hmmm...


This is definitely my Leah Miller face, (post plastic surgery where she seemingly sucks in her cheeks and sometimes looks like a cat in photos ... STILL LOVE HER). 


SIDE BANGS 


Eye Makeup: 



I really enjoyed this look.  The black eye shadow was really the defining point, even allowing me to skip the eye-liner as it produced such a "pop."

The rest of my lid was lightly brushed with a shimmery white eye shadow, and I put a thin layer over the black so as to reduce harshness. 

Overall, it was just a simple and fun experiment. 

Hope everyone is doing well!
Happy "Hump Day" a.k.a Wednesday! hehe

Steph.
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment