Pages

Saturday 2 June 2012

The "Accent Nail" 


This concept of painting one nail - typically your ring fingernail - a completely different colour then the rest is on the rise.  It's a trend I happen to see quite a bit, actually.  Whether it be pictures on tumblr, or seeing some of the beauty gurus on YouTube sport such a fad - IT'S EVERYWHERE.  Some people like it and think it's cool, while others dismiss it as totally unsophisticated and childish.  I, clearly, like the idea.  I think it's neat.  It's different.  

To achieve the above combination, I used the following nail polishes: 

 
Color Club in "Electric Candy" 
Essence Colour & Go in "Walk of Fame" 

Like I said, I think it's a neat idea.  I've always liked playing up with nail polishes and making my nail art a little out of the ordinary (that is, when I DO paint my nails lol, I seem to go in and out of these phases where I'm all about painting them and then one day the idea falls to the wayside and I don't paint them for months).

Just thought I'd share :) 

Have a good weekend loves, 

Steph xxoo


No comments:

Post a Comment