Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Sunday Funday! (Overdue...)

So, I owe you guys a lot of posts... opps! 

Here is my Sunday Funday, that should have been posted 2 days ago ... :) 


A big thing this week concerned that dreaded closet of mine.  The very top left picture shows it's before and after state.  Before, you couldn't even see the floor!  It was such a mess.  Glad to have that cleaned up and out of the way.  

In the line of food, I made Homemade Sour Cream Quiche this week! :) Even made the pastry from scratch.  I added some mushrooms, spinach, bacon, red and green peppers along with red onion.  It was quite tasty.  I then followed it up with 2 Minute Chocolate Mug cake.  You literally mix all of the ingredients in a mug, put it in the microwave for 2 mins and voila!  Moist, yummy chocolate cake.  What a quick fix for those chocolate cravings!  

The second column is filled with movies I watched this past week (500 Days of Summer, Rango and Girl with the Dragon Tattoo), along with a TV show that Adam and I have been meaning to catch up but have not gotten around to until now - i.e. The Office.  Love that show....mostly because of Jim and Pam.  Their moments are really the sole reason I watch... I miss Michael though :( 

The B&B Logo represents the Beaver and Bulldog Pub Adam and I attended this week.  We love going there.  

"The Skinny" is my current read at the moment.  It gives you tips on how to keep fit/healthy/thin whilst eating whatever the hell you want!  It's far from those sacrificial and antagonizing diet books....

The scarves (of which there are 11) and hats are kind of like my ode of welcoming to fall.  I'm SO excited... fall is my FAVOURITE season.  Sigh, I could live in fall weather forever :) 

Anyways, that was my week :) 
Hope you all had an awesome week...

Steph
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment