Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2012

I know I'm waving the welcoming flag a little early when it comes to fall, but like I said in my last post.... I love, love, love fall.  And where I live, currently, summer is fading away and the nights are getting suspiciously cold ...hinting that fall is just around the corner! :) I will admit, I am sad the all-day warmth is leaving us, but summer will come round again next year ;) 

The following wishlist contains a whole array of clothing items (amongst other things) that peak my fancy for this upcoming brisk, fall season.  Hope you like it!  


Infinity Scarf, Forever 21: $12.50
J Crew Animal Print Wool Scarf: $62.50 @ jcrew.com
Both Cardigans: Polyvore.com (search "Oversized Cardigan")
Long Sleeve White Lace Shirt, Victoria's Secret: $39.50
Tallie Jersey Long Sleeve Top (In Black), Phase Eight: $70.74 CND
J Brand Jeans - Zoey Maroon Zip Legging: $224 @ polyvore.com
NYDJ Navy Jeggings: $117.85 @ julesb.co.uk
Rocket Dog Eco-luv Mellow Mutt Black Flats: $25.98
Jagged Rhinestone Bracelet, Forever 21: $10.80
Goti Silver Feather Bracelet: Price ??  @ highsnobette.com 
OPI's "Bastille My Heart" 
OPI's "You Don't Know Jacques" 
Vintage Leather Over the Shoulder Bag: $78.00 @ etsy.com
Leaves Candle, Bath and Body Works: 14 oz, 3 wick candle $19.50


*Note: All of the above prices are in Canadian Currency.  A few of the items were converted from the original UK price to Canadian. 

Thanks so much for reading, 
Have a great night! :)

Steph
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment